Random avatar

Mangapirate

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What am I????

    lol! Amazing short poem. Kind of random but it was okay. With the title, are we the readers suppose to guess? If we are then I say you are a ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Remember She Once was Innocent

    This kind reminded me of a pattern poem I wrote sometime ago. This was a very sad and frightening piece. It was frightening because it made me think that this ...

    Nov 4, 2010


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle