Random avatar

Mangapirate

  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "I'm Lucky, your lucky, he's lucky, We're All Lucky! AH HAHAHA!" -Magneta from The Rocky Horror Picture Show

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    Answer: It lets me use my imagination in an artistic way.

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Strawberry Moon

    Thank you Warrior Princess. I really dont know why I capitalized the Crips and Clear....I just felt like it was a "capital' moment? :D

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You.

    This is a cute poem. Made me say "aw". I liked it. Keep up the good work.

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What am I????

    lol! Amazing short poem. Kind of random but it was okay. With the title, are we the readers suppose to guess? If we are then I say you are a ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Remember She Once was Innocent

    This kind reminded me of a pattern poem I wrote sometime ago. This was a very sad and frightening piece. It was frightening because it made me think that this ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Im new:)

    Hello there. My name is Jessica. Welcome to the site. I am somewhat new too. Nice to meet you.

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We shared the forbidden apple

    I liked this poem. It was very passionate and you used descriptive words nicely. Romantic and sad all at once.

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Strawberry Moon

    ooo pretty colors(: haha. and i like the discriptions very niccce. i like it alott. and the title is what pulled me in. It is very unique Thank you so ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: uh yea..

    Well Hi. Nice to meet you. I am somewhat new myself. Do you have a specific genre or do you just like writing in general? I am more of a ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Strawberry Moon

    Thank you guys. This has helped me some. I meant this to be Free style and not have an exact rhythm. I wrote this poem a long time ago. This ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Strawberry Moon

    I saw a Strawberry Moon Once in a smokey summer sky. A Japanese flag Cast over Alaska's vast burning wilderness. Wind chased fire away. Smoke left. Then on a Crisp, ...

    Oct 21, 2010


When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate