Random avatar

Mangapirate

  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Long dark brown hair, about 5'3 or 5'4, green eyes and somewhat tanned skin but not overly tanned. Maybe some freckles.

    May 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    sharp. It would really hurt just to try to get the dull knife to pierce the skin...*Shudders* Would you rather drink V8 for a whole month or drink only water ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    I would rather have two years left and make it the best years of my life. Would you rather only read Shakespear for the rest of your life or not ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Strawberry Moon

    I cant fix the colors back to the way the were is being weird....sorry for future readers. I will promise to fix it with all my might....ish.

    May 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Bad Romance by Lady Gaga....But Dont Stop Believin by Journey is playing in my head. I should listen to that next.

    May 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I can do a one handed cart-wheel. I also can apparently make some good coffee and cookies. :D

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    :D YAY!!!

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you watch The Big Bang Theroy and it reminds you of your friends...and yourself.

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "May I please have some 'ore?" ~Oliver;Oliver Twist

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...deledele dum. ~ Zazu;The Lion King

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: In The Storm

    Wow...I loved this poem. It was awesome and beautiful.

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fist Wrapped in Blood

    Thank you very much. I changed it up a bit. You have helped me greatly.

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fist Wrapped in Blood

    You make me wonder, how does your mind work? Mine works fine yet you make me go berserk. Your words, they crush every bone in my body Always making me ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Without You.

    This was a good poem. I actually tried to put this into a song form with my guitar and viola. It sounds good.

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    This poem was beautiful and saddening. I found this poem very detailed. I am glad I found it.

    Nov 8, 2010


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow