User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Mimi- Auroara." I'm leaving.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Mimi- Things didn't make sense anymore. Grace was now the cute one. The new princess that everyone obeyed. Mimi had a backpack on filled with her things. "I guess if ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- She froze. The time is near. The seramony will begin and the sacrafice will be chosen. As had been done for thousands years. Kin she grabbed her head. "WHO ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- Kin grabbed Giovanna's shirt." P-please stop." Giovanna froze. *All I got*

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Mimi- She looked away. They hadn't noticed when she stopped following them. Jelousy. Now she was alone. Mimi walked to her room. At least she could sleep.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- It was far from over. Viola still had a lot to go through. Her transformation was not over. At least the first Kin will be there to help. But ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- Viola grabbed Kin's hand and the power transfered to her. Now she was going to go through the change. From human to a god. "Viola...good luck." Kin whispered. Then ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Mimi- She didn't smile. It didn't matter anymore to her. Weather he meant any harm or not." Alright."

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- Everyone watched as Kin placed the glowing small orb in her pocket." Now, Entry I won't let you out until Viola has taken Theo's place." Kin told him. Everyone ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    *they can fight but are interupted. Don't worry neither will die from fighting each other.*

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- The templar knights passed me. Rushing in like a raging river. I turned around to see Ryder. I smiled. A fight like this is too good to pass up. ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    hmm. No its not too late. I'll bring you in! ^_^

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- "HEY! wait up Cam!" brad yelled running after her. They walked into the food court." Hey Cam?" He asked. "WHat?" She answered. "Can I borrow some money."

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- She sighed." Viola, I guess it can't be helped. I'll have to stop Entry." Her form was changing. She was now a woman. Dressed in a kamoto dress she ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- He chased Cam. "CAME! GIVE IT BACK!" He yelled. Everyone stared. Probably think 'wow, look at the idiots'. But they didn't care. Eventually Cam slowed down enough for Brad ...

    Mar 28, 2008


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau