User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- After he finished putting on another clean pair of jeans and white t-shirt. Hitsugaya walked to the buffeee. He was really hungry..

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- She ran to Viola. "Come one we have to hurry. IF we complete the sacrafice you'll take control and Entry can not harm you!"

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    ALright I'm going through a phase were I am crazy for Toushirou Hitsugaya from Bleach!!!!!! You don't have to know the anime though. I'm just using Toushirou Hitsugaya. Plot: You ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- He blushed." It was nothing. I have a younger sister. I guess my older brother instincts kicked in." He was modest. But he didn't like drawing attention to ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: One tree hill RPG

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- As a transfer student he was new to the area. Hitsugaya was going to be late for class. His sophmore class. It was with Mrs. Hailey. He pulled ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: One tree hill RPG

    Name: Toushirou Hitsugaya age: 16 gender:male personality:serious mature- has a temper. Sensative about his size. Likes to be called by his last name. history:born in France raise in Japan. Lives ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- Once he surfaced he noticed the girl from before. Sammy. She was helping a younger girl swim. There was another girl on the diving board. Hitsugaya stared. "No! ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: One tree hill RPG

    can I make my own character???

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    is it too late to join. And if it is not what is happening so far?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: One tree hill RPG

    what's the plot? can I make my own character?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Name: Toushirou Hitsugaya age:15 personality:he is strong and serious. Mature and has a temper. Sensative about his size. history: Born in France but raised in Japan. a loner. gender:male other: ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- After going to his hotel room and grabbing his bathing trunks. Hitsugaya walked to the swiming pool. Unknowing to him Sammy was there- the lifeguard. He walked to ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Mimi- "My name is Mimi." she answered. Her voice was quiet but Manso heard it.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- He rubbed his head." Hey watch where you're going!" Hitsugaya yelled. The girl before him had white hair also, but her eyes had a light purple tint to ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- "What were you doing anyways Uzaki-sempai?" Jacin asked. Her voice had more curiousity than anger in it. Tobi sighed." I was outside looking at the sky." Jacin was ...

    Apr 1, 2008


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris