User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Monanoke- She smiled." Of course. Well to tell you the truth, Doctor. I'm not too sure. I was bitten yet I do not have fangs. Perhaps I'm a freak?" She ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: One tree hill RPG

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- Class was over and Hitsugaya road his skateboard down the road. It was hot, and the cool breeze made him feel better.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    ^_^ Awsome!!!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- Tobi moaned at Jared's remark." It brings up memories. Besides I also see if I can point out star stuff) Jared nodded his head." Hmm. Still sounds boring."

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He stared at Jared. An annoyed looke was on his face." What?" Tobi asked trying to keep calm. He had to show respect to the leader. If he ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    YAH! LunaBuna! ^_^ I am glad you joined. Who else will? Also there are rumurs of monsters in the moutains. SO more action!!1

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzsaki- "I'm at the main house. Jacin is here and so is Zoe." Tobi answered. "That's a releif. Looks like this will be easier." Jared responded. "I'll see ya." ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Name: Hitsugaya Age: 16 Race: human how they act: serious and mature. Has a temper and is sensative of his size. Likes the snow and looking at the sky. eats ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- He exited the dinning area. He walked to the video games arcade. He wanted to play pinballs.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He looked at his phone. Jared had called. sO tobi dialed his number. "What is it Jared?" he asked.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- After the song Hitsugaya pulled out his cellphone." Yo, Sakura-neechan where are you?" He asked. "I'm at the pool." She answered. He sighed." Alright."

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- He sat at a table away from the stage. He was munching on a watermelon. He's favorite food. Just then he heard singing. It was beautiful. Hitsugaya looked ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    UMM Alice I have Zoe talking with Tobi on the roof on the vampire clan's house. Sorry

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    name- Toushirou Hitsugaya age- 15 gender- male race- human personality- he is serious and mature. Has a temper. He'll protect his friends will do what he believe in. background- Born ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He was now on the roof. Staring into the nighttime sky. He was totally lost in thought." Uzaki-Sempai here you are." Zoe said. "About time. I was gonna ...

    Apr 1, 2008


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln