User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- After everyone left. Tobi and Maria began to start to clean the werewolf's remains. "Why did you have to make such a big mess, idtiot Tobi?" Marai whined. ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Sakura is 13 Hitsugaya- Sakura jumped into the water. While Hitsugaya just rolled his eyes." come on Shiro-niisan! Hurry up and jump in!" Sakura shouted. "Stop calling me That! Thumb ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Hitsugaya(I'm lazy) He met up with his sister and they changed and arrived at the pool. Sammy spotted them and she walked to them. Sakura remembered her. "Sammy-chan! I'm so ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    The vampires are in a clan, one day they meet a human that they fall in love with. (Don't care who) But instead a vampire hunter is either the person ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- "I warned it to leave. But it didn't listen. So I killed it to save myself. Self defense." Tobi snapped back. He tore off his sleeve, which was ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Its time to end this Kin- She bowed before Viola. Right next to her. Then she walked to her side and placed her hand on her arm." Well done Viola." ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He has a sword with him* He pulled his sword out, which was longer then he was tall. He swung at the werewolf slicing its arm off. It ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki (its with a K but that's ok) He growled." Trash, what are you going here?" The werewolf roared." I'm here to kill you all!" Tobi groaned." He's insane, ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Hmmm... I always love a good vampire love story ^_^

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- He popped it open." Yah its fine." Hitsgaya chugged the soda down. After that he wiped the soda off his lips. "I heard you sing." He brougt up. ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragonriders of Pern

    ohhh...... sorry. I'll get rid of it.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    we need more poeple.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    You are sitting with Tobi Uzaki on the roof- chatting about stuff. Jared's there too ^_^> I'll make a warewolf attack.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- He placed another quarter in the machine when Sammy entered the area. She spotted him. Hitsugaya just rolled his eyes." Hello Hits. opps I mean Shiro-chan." Sammy giggled. ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragonriders of Pern

    I'm out.

    Apr 1, 2008


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil