-
Re: Owl Wings
Ok here I go! Name: Von Miyazaki age:13 gender:male race:human personality: He is shy, and likes to be alone. He is a hard worker, and tends to see things through. ...
Nov 2, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lizzy- Luci gasped. That was the man from her vision. The one who ate the girl, at the ball! Lizzy was knocked out hanging over his shoulder. Leon was very ...
Oct 26, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
(ohh... oops :oops: Umm then I have no idea what is happening, can someone bring me in?)
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
(FUN!!) The snake struck towards River, but then a qiant muffin fell from the sky and smooshed it. Thus saving River and providing her food; Unfortunatly.....
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
(Ok its time for the attack ^_^) Lizzy- BOOM! The loud noise shook the room, awakening both Emmett and Leon. Lizzy fell to her knees. she was besides the door ...
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
(now Paramore can't nag me anymore....>_< I will be using Maria, who belongs to myfreindsavamp I hope she won't get MAD!!!!!>_
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs
alright, since Paramore is so very persistant I will return with Tobi Uzaki.... Here is his profile... Name: Tobi Uzaki age: unknown gneder; male species: vampire personality: he is uptight, ...
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
ok, Luci and Tim are going hunting, while Lizzy,Emmett and Leon are in her dorm waiting for Lizzy to rest.
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
right now, Luci and Tim are hunting while, Leo and Emmett are in Lizzy's dorm with her.
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
(NOW I HAVE PLOT ^_^Luci and Tim are going hunting were they will be attacked by someone (Unknown persons) While Lizzy, Emmett and Leo are still in Lizzy's dorm. Something ...
Oct 21, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
ok ^_^ That's good cause I am going to play Silent Hill 5 for the weekend ^_^
Oct 16, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
(I GOT IT ^_^ Lizzy's special ability. Is to be imprinted upon, which means when someone uses their power and touches her she recieves them, but only for a short ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lizzy- It seemed she didn't really have a choice in the matter, so even though she didn't like it. Lizzy slept with Leon and Emmett in the room, watching her ...
Oct 3, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lizzy- Emmett lead her back to her dorm. Leaving Tim, and Luci behind. Lizzy could hear Leon following far behind them; however he remained silent, and to Lizzy's amazment he ...
Oct 3, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Lizzy- She didn't understand what they were talking about. All she knew was that she was cold and scared. The worst thing was a breeze going up her hoodie. Lizzy ...
Oct 3, 2008
