-
Re: Evil Elves
*can there be other monsters? Like orks and such.*
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Estacia world of magic
YEAH!!!!!
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
Hitsugaya- Voices, he always heard them. So one more didn't scared him. He looked through his pockets." Maybe I can eat at a dinner or soemthing." *chance for everyone to ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
haimon- "my father says there's something wrong. There are way too many souls refusing to rest in pease. Its udder chaous." Haimon informed her. She stared at him, wondereing what ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
Hitsugaya- The dragon soon lost interest and flew away, while Hitsugaya was too exhausted to go after it. He landed back onto earth. "Great what am I going to do ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
Tobi Uzaki- He stayed silent. Jessica was furious. "WHERE IS IT UZAKI!" She yelled at him. He smiled, the monster's presense faded away. It was already gone. "I-I hate you." ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
Tobi Uzaki- Weak. Someone was whispering to him. A werewolf. "I know your wish, and I'm here to grant it." It informed him. Tobi smiled. It was all he ever ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
*maybe* Haimon- After she was safetly put in the underworld, Haimon headed towards heavin. TO see Viola- goddess of Emotions.
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs
Tobi Uzaki- He cried out to her, but the wound on his back was serious. Tobi would of caught her easily. He stopped. Breathing heavily. then he fell to his ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: The Hotel Royal
Hitsugaya- He ran away from them, dragging Sakura and Sam with him. First sam was dragging him but then he was the first.
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya
*Me and killtheZombie know each other. ^_^* Hitsugaya- The snow ball hit him, but he conpletely ignored it. The dragon flew close behind him. Trying to eat him. Eigo was ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
Aimon- There was a girl. Haimon was guilding her to the underworld. "I'm Naomi." She told him. He grabbed her hand." Don't worry I'll giuld you safely to your eternal ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
hitsuagaya- He walked through the town- alone. As ususal. He was always by himself, traveling,eating and living alone. Hitsugaya entered a small town, his ora drawing more than just friendly ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
Haimon Prince of the Underworld- It was late june, as Haimon made his weekly journey from the earth back to the underworld. He was giulding lost souls back to his ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
i forgot to add that Haimon and Akane were once in love. But now she's dead so- oh well ^_^
Apr 4, 2008
