User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- The white haired officer sat thier watching the sky line. The orange pink color of the sunset belded with the blue of the daytime sky. Ume smiled, the ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    alright I will wait for Timmy to join then we will begin.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- The war, it had started for many reasons, but one reason was for the assassination of Kin, Viola's power source, and power source for all the old and new ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Paradise

    Sora- "I think it was another one of us." Sora answered.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: the vampir legacy

    name: Shiro Cullen sex: male weapons: a dagger and a handgun history: his father- Michial Cullen is the ruler of The Imperials. personality: Shiro isn't snobby and doesn't act so ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- Tobi stared at her." Yeah, but one day....I think I'll kill him and take his place." Amber gasped."w-what?!" Tobi chuckled." Still as gulable as I remeber."

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evil Elves

    Shiro for short- He grabbed his sword and sliced an orks head in half. Shiro had stopped it from eating a girl. "RUN!" Shiro told her.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: the ending

    hmm, perhaps a vampire thing?????

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Shiro- He removed his hand from the sword. "I am sorry, but in this day and age you can't blame me for being careful." Sam stared at him." I suppose, ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Hitsugaya- "So...how are you?" He asked.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Invasion

    Lizzy- She hated this. Lizzy didn't want to put anyone's life in danger, but she knew everyone had to do thier part. Tim watched out the left window as sam ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    ok timmy- see you tomarro.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- He bowed to his father. "I-I have something I must do."

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Plot: In the universe there is a world called the Emerald Kingdom. A land filled with those who all believe in the legend of controling everything. Thier powerful weapon is ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Paradise

    Sora- She smiled, and headed towards the market. With some money she could buy something.

    Apr 7, 2008


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller