User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Create your own Storybook

    QUESTION!!!! do you pick the one you like best???????

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Shiro- They sat at a pub table. "Order what you want." Shiro told her. He didn't order anything. While Sam ordered a steak.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    *No its isn't. But if Kaku is unstoppable I'll kick Timmy's ass >_

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- The cry of a hollow echoed through out the area. Ume saw it, a huge exsplotion. "KAKU!" Ume shouted. She flash stepped to him.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Hitsugaya looked at her. "Captain what is happening?!" Ume asked. He looked at her. "I'm not sure an unknown enemy has infiltrated the soul Society." Ume nodded- she ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Shiro- He saw the wolf girl again- Sam. He walk to, hearing her hiss. "I am sorry for today, might I make it up to you by treating you to ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Dashing towards the dragon, Ume hoped to help Hitsugaya somehow. "CAPTAIN!" Ume shouted at him. Hitsugaya looked at her.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- She looked around there were Hollows everywhere. "Crap this isn't good," Just then a huge dragon of ice roared while it flew into the sky. "Histugaya!" Ume realized.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    *Just picture the hollow like a monster wearing a mask.* " Aoi shed from the light, Akane arise from the darkness!" Ume shouted. Her sword split in two and transformed. ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- she didn't stick around for the doctor. Ume quickly left the room. She jumped onto the roof and sat down staring into the sky. In the distance a ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    * Naomi is alive, umm well not really dead- but she doesn't remember Sirith and the others* Haimon- There before him wa Naomi- a girl who had forgotten all of ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- She had drifted asleep, and a nightmare pleaged her dreams. " My, daughter. You are nothing but a monsterous burdan on life- only meant to destroy it. I ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- Just then his cellphone rang. He answered it. "Hello?" "Haimon, when are you coming back? I'm so bored out here. There's nothing but happyness and no pain- its boring." ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Paradise

    *Umm lunabuna the wagon just tipped over.*

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Create your own Storybook

    nothing

    Apr 9, 2008


"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll