User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Shiro- Now that he was on the other side of the river. He stood before Sam and Tsude. Tsude growled. "Its ok, I won't hurt any of you." Shiro exsplained.

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    *Alright- plot so far: the hollows and Arrcar have attacked and invaded the soul society. Ume and Gatame have been kidnapped, while Kaku is fighting for his life. Haru and ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    *To Sendai- the capital of the Emerald Kingdom.*

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Apocalipse

    can we start yet?

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- a portal in the sky opened before them."LET ME AND UDARO-SEMPAI GO!" Gatame yelled. He ignored her cries and entered the portal. Taking both Gatame and Ume.

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Shiro- He followed them. Taking care of the swordsmen on the horses. "Too easy." Shiro noticed some motion on the other side of the river- it was Sam and Tsude. ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something

    Here's something with Samurai- Plot: A horrid man that smells of Sunflower seeds, wants to become a god and destroy everything. Some individuals that he had hurt in some way, ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- The man in armor grabbed Ume. "I'll take my leave then." Gatame ran to save Ume. "No! I won't let you take Udaro-sempai away!"

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something

    hmmm... perhaps stuff with samurai. I found nothing about samurai. I'll help you out more. If you go to the create your own storyboard thing. There will be something for ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- There was a noise behing her. "I guess this can't be helped. I'll just take you now." Ume looked around, but then she felt a pain in her ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Shiro- He nodded. "Yeah, he is pretty cute." Sam smiled. "yeah his name is Tsune." The dog bit down another piece of steak.

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    *HUH? you sliced what?* Ume Udaro- Blood dripped down Ume's cheek. Her arms had protected from the full blow, but it still hurt like hell. Then more Arrcar surrounded them. ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Slicing a hollow's head, Ume noticed Gatame rushing towards the arrcar. "Idiot, she'll get killed." Ume muttered. Arrcars, they were highly powerful. Very few soul reapers could kill ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- The hollows roared and hissed at them. But the arrcar kept them back. "Kill them." He muttered. Something wasn't right- he knew that the hollows would most likely ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Gatame was watching, but ran to Ume. "Udaro-sempai! Are you alright?" Ume nodded. "Gatame release your zampocto, the enemy has surrounded us." Gatame looked around. Hollows were all ...

    Apr 9, 2008


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg