User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Ume's left hand stretched towards Soifon. She dodged it, but Ume's stretched arm hit the building behind Soifon- melting it. *All I got*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He sighed." I'll clean them up, but the rest of you get to bed. We'll need our rest in order to save Maria." Amber and Jared nodded. Jared ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Shiro- He awoke in a bed- at Grace and Sam's house. Shiro rubbed his head. "Where am I?" He whispered. "Good you're awake," Grace said. Shiro looked over to see ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- Jessica tried to walk past Tobi, but he grabbed her arm. "I'm not letting you leave." Tobi told her. More were-cats entered the house. Tobi had to think ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- NAomi was close to Haimon's side. As they both stared at Tex. "Its possible that you know each other. Naomi did have another life, but she died, and I ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He growled. "You bastards. I'll kill you." Tobi didn't even need to ask who they had, Maria was missing all day. Jared pulled out his pistol, and Amber ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Question! Where is Shiro?!*

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Ume stared at Soifon, her arms still a sleek metal color. Ume was still in bankai mode. Soifon drew her sword. " i am sorry for this Ume." ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- He had taken Naomi to a wonderful valley in Japan- on earth. THere was a clear blue lake, and the ladscape was covered in wild flowers. The sky was ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Kaku backed away from Ume, as Gatame walked next to him. "Ume! What happened to you?!" Gatame questioned. Ume stared at them, her eyes lifeless and glowing red. ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    *After this I'm going to bed* Ume- She looked at Kaku- her eyes empty and lifeless. *gotta go*

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Shne held her twin swords in her hands. They began to melt into liquid metal, then they were absorbed into Ume's arms. One soul reaper ran toward her- ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- She appeared once again in the soul society. But this time she was not a soul reaper but rahter a arrcar. Ume was longer no more. She was ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Shiro- Spreding his wings (angel wings- not icy dragon wings) Shiro headed towads the fort.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- He shrugged. "You know that you can't really leave- you're dead its against the rul." He was interupted. Naomi pressed her lips against his- kissing Haimon. He blushed. "I-i ...

    Apr 11, 2008


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath