User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- It wasn't going to be easy. "You don't understand, I killed them in cold blood. Those closest to me!" Shiro shouted.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- "I-I haven't always traveled alone. Once I traveled with my brother and grandmother but....." Shiro stopped. Shin stared at him, she began to tremble.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- He was shocked, but soon became angy. "No, you will not travel with me." Shin stared at him. "Why?" Shiro's head became filled with horrid memories, of loss and ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something

    huh? What do you mean?

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- He shrugged. He didn't realy have to tell her anything, but he was bored. "I come from the northern mountains." Shiro told her. Shin smiled, "WHy are you traveling ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- He asked for a muffin and Shin tossed him a choclate one. He munched on it.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- Shin walked away from him, but he soon woke up. He yawned. "Did you sleep well?" Shin nodded.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- After Naomi left, Tex and Sirith argued. Goivanna stared at Haimon. "We all need to talk." Haimon told everyone in the room. They all sat around the couch area. ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    * I think LunaBuna will rather like this part ^_^*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- Soon the early morning came and Shin woke up first. She looked over to see Shiro still asleep. She tiptoed to his side, and placed her hand on his ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He sighed, walking out of the room he chased after Jessica. Tobi grabbed Jessica's arm. "Stop. You need to sleep, the ball is tomarro." Tobi told her. She ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- Shin was asleep on the bed, but there was only one bed (Not enough money for two). So as soon as Shiro changed. (In the bathroom of course!) He ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    As soon as Octobergirl response then I'll make the Ball start! Its a promise on my word Amber.*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Amber? Can Shiro and Nagame be together?*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    *....ok?* Shiro- Soon the sounds of arrows hitting his wings stopped. Taking this chance Shiro pulled Nagame into his arms and flew into the sky.

    Apr 12, 2008


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix