User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- "Awww... Jessica you're not going?!" Amber fussed. Jessica rubbed her head. "No sorry." Jacin entered the room. In a flowing red black lace dress. She stood besides Jared. ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something

    Hows this? Just put in black hair.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- It was time for the ball. Tobi wore an awsome black tux. But there was one problem. Amber, Jacin, Zoe and Jessica. They all seemed to love him. ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    I'll try.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume- Soifon grabbed Gatame and jumped away. "Gatame right now she is in Bankai, we don't know her power." Soifon explained. Gatame held her hand close to her stomach. "Ow ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Shiro- He sat on a kitchen table chair. Grabbing a muffin. "What is it that you realy want?" He asked. Gatame sat next to him.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *I know! I can't get on my profile!!!!*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    How about one that is based in a world of magic. BAsed with Shiro and Shin. I'll put it on. Once I do we can continue where we left off. ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    *Amber perhaps we should start our own private thread. Just for us? Shin and Shiro can be in it.*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *Last post for the night- I think* Shiro- He sighed. "Come on in, since you came all the way up here." Gatame smiled and rushed in out of the cold.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- He walked on the plains towards Sendai.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume- As she struck Ume's back something odd happened. Her first instead of hitting something hard, she hit something soft. Her hand began to burn. "AHHH!" Gatame screamed as she ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Shiro- He jumped out of bed- in him pjs. opening the door to see (forgot your person's name- sorry amber).

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- He was getting more angry. Ice began to creep up Shin's leg. Shin let out a welp. Shiro looked away, with that the ice vanished from Shin's leg. She ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    can we start?

    Apr 13, 2008


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana