User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Tobi Uzaki (Vampire)- He sighed. "Why the h*ll are you shouting?" Sallow smiled, his tail wagging. Tobi looked away. "I sensed danger, and I..." He stopped. Why should I be ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    (CUTE!) Tobi Uzaki (Vampire)- He blushed and looked away from Ballow. Why did he feel so strange around him? Tobi snapped back to his senses and dashed away. He stopped ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Tobi Uzaki (vampire)- He sighed. Strangely he didn't mind telling him about his past. "I once was. A long time ago, I was apart of a Vampire named Jared's clan." ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    (Light_devil! THAT was so funny ^_^) Tobi Uzaki (vampire) He glared at him, and quickly smacked his hand away. "Oi, don't go acting so familiar with me." The neko chuckled. ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Tobi Uzaki (rouge vampire)- He looked over, someone was defently out there. The white haired boy stood up, and walked over there. Tobi saw a boy with cat ears and ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Tobi Uzaki (Vampire) It had been years, since he was last here. The land of his former clan. From what he knew everyone was most likey either dead, or still ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Cry of The fallen swords

    I'll Join ^_^ Name: Shippo age: 16 Race: forest elf Nation: Brettonnia Class: swordsman Wargear: a small dagger, and a short sword. Personality: he is easily embarrassed. He wants to ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    (What would a rogue vampire do?)

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    Tany Smith- The hyper active lab assistant had spent her day trying to collect notes and performing some chores for Dr. Song. Right now she had to get Dr. James ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn The New Sire

    Name: Tobi Uzaki Age: 16 (200) Race: vampire Clan: rouge (can he?) Apperance: he is short, but has spiky white hair, and emerald green blue eyes. History: He was in ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    yeah, when are we going to start this?

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    (Tell me who doesn't have a place and I'll give ya one ^_^) Von- He gasped. It was the girl who had broght him here in the first place! The ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    (Its all good ^_^) Von- He sighed. "This sucks." Not only was he in a cage, he was sazed by a girl, and now was AFRAID of one! He went ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    (Azen is a girl, and Von is a boy :oops: ) Von- Azen nodded. She passed him Von and Sky created a bright light. Then Von moaned. "Ugh, my head ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Corporeal

    I'll be a scientist ^_^ Name: Tany Smith (Dr. SMith) age: 19 gender: female personality: she is a crazy girl, who is a genius! Way beyond her age. She has ...

    Nov 7, 2008


"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken