User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: the vampir legacy

    shiro Cullen- She already knew the time they would leave- right when the club closes. Shiro headed into the crowd. Instantly all the girls around him noticed him, some blushed, ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Don't worry Dymano I'm pretty dedicated- almost on everyday. I finished a few other storyboards. Like 'God of Emotions" ^_^

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    ^_^

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: the vampir legacy

    Shiro- He already knew her question. "Sure, you can come. "He grumled. Keira smiled grabbing a helmet. Shiro already had his on. "Which club? "She asked. "The Metro dance club." ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    I'm dedicated if I'm not pushed out ^_^ Name: Shiro Hoshiro Age: 21 Gender: male College Program: he's learning to be an interpreter for Japanese Dorm Style: shared dorm- roomates ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Steampunk: The Schism.

    Name- Shiro Speices- elf gender- male- but looks like a girl. Age- 17 (really 80) Personality- he is mature and serious has a temper. Appearance- History- not much to say. ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: the vampir legacy

    shiro Cullen- With the cover of night, Shiro snuck out of his room and into the garage. He was going to take his motocycle and head to a dance club. ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shedding the light

    SInce I think no one else is going to join so we'll begin GW and Timmy. Tera- As she walked through the empty lobbies of the world's biggest mall. It ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Shiro- Magic. It was worethless in here. As he listened to the sound of the rats sqqirying around, some more comotion began. (Firearris hurry and bring your person's profile in!)

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    sure there's just enough time left for you to join Firearris. You can just be thrown in a cage in the dungon of Demos along with the rest of us.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Shiro- He rested his head against the bars. his head was pounding. *gotta go ^_^*

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Shiro- He didn't want to explain but it was inevitable. "Lord Demos has kidnapped us all and plans to use our magic and the magic of others to take over ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bio Hazard

    yeah I've played RE4 and RE2 so I'm pretty familiar with him, but thanks anyways! ^_^

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Amber? What is happening?

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Shiro- "SHIRO!" Another girl shouted. He looked to the left to see Leona- a girl he had once met in the town of Sempai. "Leona- I'm angry to see you ...

    Apr 17, 2008


Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman