User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Naomi- Haimon. He lied there on the ground motionless. Naomi began to tremble as the feeling of his touch left her. She then realized what had happened. Haimon. The love ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *I'll join you in crying in the corner. I made myself cry. I'm not sure what to do, I'm not dropping out. Perhaps I'll have some insperation later today or ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He hoped to have an uneventful sleep, however he was wrong. Tobi awoke to a man injecting something inside his arm- with a needle. Tobi quickly moved and ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- Grabbing Naomi's hand, he stopped her from stabbing him. "Naomi please listen to me. You died, I had nothing to do with that. But I breathed life into you, ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    HAimon- "If only you didn't exsist, I'd still remember." Naomi stuttered. She wasn't making any sense. Haimon didn't under stand. "Naomi what has gotten into you?" He asked. Naomi's heart ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Shiro Hiroshi- Now in class, he was thankful that there was a sub instead of Professor Miller. Shiro was relieved that the sub didn’t care that he was late for ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Steampunk: The Schism.

    ok Vernon ^_^

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *REally bored ^_^* tobi Uzaki- They both were now back inside of the clan's house, where the others were waiting for them. "I'm glad you're both alright." Amber told Tobi ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Steampunk: The Schism.

    when can we start?

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- It was done all of Mizuki's blood was drained, and now was inside of Tobi. He dropped the dead were-cat demon, and walked into the house to see ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    good luck ^_^

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Shiro- Gatame smiled. "Its two days from now, starting at 8:30. At the Metro Dance club."

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *Really bored and have no clue what to write >_

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Shiro Hiroshi- The bleach blond haired boy rushed down the hallways, late for class yet again. Shiro was holding on to his textbooks for dear life, as he ran towards ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- He awoke to see Naomi sleeping in next to his bed. Sighing he got out of bed and gently picked her up. Then placed her on his bed.

    Apr 18, 2008


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler