User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    ..... y-you can?! *hides behind couch.*

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Shiro- After the dishes were clean he offered. "I'll drive you on my snowmobile to your house." Gatame smiled. "Thanks SHiro ^_^"

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    its called Fooly Cooly, FLCL Or Furi Kuri. ^_^

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    Its an animate tv show. It only has like seven episodes though. But it is so awsome!!!!! Check it out on YOutUbe. a little bit perverted but still AWSOME!!!!! ^_^

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    Its an animate tv show. It only has like seven episodes though. But it is so awsome!!!!! Check it out on YOutUbe.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Shiro- He blushed. "Yeah, I'm not a very good teacher. But if you want." She smiled. "That would be great, but another time please. I have to get home after ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    ^_^ Cool, I love FLCL so much. I'm glad others joined too. Even if no one else joined I still would of written in it ^_^

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Shiro- "No," He answered. GAtame sat in the chair across the table from him. Grabbing an empty plate and filling it with food. She ate some and gasped. "Wow, this ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    ok ^_^

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Shiro- he stopped her. "I-I made breakfast." She looked at the table. It was covered with plates of eggs, bacon. sausage, toast and cups of orange juice.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    *The guards are coming and we-re separeated. Except for Shiro and Shin. He was carring her.*

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    ok ^_^

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Frozen heart, fire's embrace

    Shiro- As the sun began to peak over the horizon. GAtame awake to see Shiro making breakfast. Eggs, bacon, toast, sausage, and orange juice.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *Not really- only when he is really hurt, and he needs energy.*

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Alittle*

    Apr 22, 2008


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs