-
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
Lizzy- Lizzy was shocked when Leo smiled at her. She listened to her friends chatter on; however she began to feel really tire. Lizzy rested her head on the desk ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
Lizzy- She looked over and saw Leo resting his head on his desk. She blushed. May giggled. "When are you going to make a move?" She asked. Lizzy sighed. "I ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
Lizzy- She gasped. What is she doing at school?! Mrs. Gullen grinned, and placed her bony fingered hand on Pippa's shoulder. "Well my darlings we will discuss your punishment after ...
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
Just to let everyone know 'The Cheshire Cat' is going to join as soon as her computer works, so we'll have one more member ^_^ I am going to start ...
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
can I be a monster? if so i want to be a Pyramid head *grins* hmmm... Sure, to an extent. You can't kill anyone's character without their permission. Also just ...
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require
Silent Hill: the orphanage Knowledge of the game not require! Information about the town/orphanage : In West Virginia there is a small town called Silent Hill. Silent Hill is a ...
Jan 10, 2009 -
Re: Corporeal
I am out...
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: Cry of The fallen swords
(oh... I am sorry :oops: I will not do it again.)
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: Cry of The fallen swords
(poor inoccent/ naive Shippo >_
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: Cry of The fallen swords
(I'll bring you in ^_^ Light_Devil) (I have no clue what city to start in though....) Shippo (Elf)- He walked down the road to a huge city Shippo gasped. "wow." ...
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: Cry of The fallen swords
(no clue where to start so...Here I go!) Shippo- The sun was hot that day, he had runaway. The young elf boy must of covered at least 100 miles on ...
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: Reborn The New Sire
Tobi Uzaki (vampire)- He sighed "Sure, I suppose I owe Jared one." (sorry all I got >_
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: Reborn The New Sire
Tobi Uzaki (vampire)- He sighed. "An old friend. I-I was once in his clan. I am just here to say hello, and leave." Ballow gave a sad look. Leave? Tobi ...
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: Reborn The New Sire
Tobi Uzaki (Vampire)- He was shocked at Ballow's purr, and dropped him. Luckily Ballow was only an inch from the soft grass. "Ow." Ballow moaned. "I-I can't go. I am ...
Nov 16, 2008 -
Re: Reborn The New Sire
(BLUSH! So cute ^_^) TObi Uzaki (VAmpire)- He blushed and quickly moved away towards the end of the bench. "I-I...didn't..." He stopped. Another presense. "Ballow. "The voice said. Ballow looked ...
Nov 15, 2008
