-
Re: Vampires against..
*sigh- shiro AMber Shiro* Shiro- He lied on the couch. The others had left. He was now alone, or at least he thought he was. there was another person in ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- Lucinda broke away from him. "yeah, I found her." Tobi answered. His voice unfazed her, she just wanted to be with him. TObi placed his hand on her ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
Shiro- "It makes sense." Shiro mumbled. He felt so dizzy. The room was spinning around him.
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Shugo Chara
Mimi- She walked down the street, Kai dressed in a black baggy shirt and pants. he also wore boots. "Why do I have to wear all this black?" He asked ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- Jessica was still changing. He had tossed a blanket at her, and told ehr to change in her old room. Lucinda was now in the room with him. ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi uzaki- "I've already been married, remember?" He told. Jessica remembered Mimi. His first wife, it was an arrange marriage. "Why are you marrying her?" Jessica sked again. "She is ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- "thank god.... Blair-sama, the new clan leader still welcomes you." Tobi stopped. Jessica felt his sadness. "What is it?" Tobi cletched his fists. " I'm getting Married to ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- "Please, it wasn't your fault. I am as much to blame. Even more. If I hadn't of killed Amber he would still be here. You knwo perfectly that ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
* I thought you were Grace.* Shiro- "Then what? Why was I shot?" Shiro asked. Kimaru exsplained his theories. Grace just nodded.
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- He heard her yell at him. His plan worked. Jessica answered. "WHere the HELL are you Jessica!" Tobi shouted back, in his head- of course. He walked into ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzak- She stopped. "Never mind, I'll tell you later Tobi." Tobi nodded, and bowed. "Then I will take my leave Blair-sama." After he left the room, Lucinda sighed. "Is ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
Shiro- He wozzaly( questionable word) sat on the couch. The cloth wrapped around his head turning red. "Don't move Shiro!" Grace shouted. He ignored her. "I-I heard something about vampires. ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
*OCTOBERGIRL! Read my last post- the one before your's and you'll find out about Jessica, and such ^_^*
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
MAKI?!?!?!?!?!??!!? I'm Shiro- remember!!!!!
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki (Second in command for the vampire's for Blair's clan) He showed respect, as he always did. Only his supiriors called him Tobi. "Blair-sama, had Jessica been located yet?" ...
Apr 28, 2008
