User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- Lucinda layed on the bed. Tobi lied beside her, his presense comforting her. Time passed and they both fell asleep. Lying besides each other.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Shiro- He shook his head. "I'm fine."

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Shiro- Grimmjaw grabbed Gatame and squeezed her throat. Shiro was pissed off now. "LET HER GO!" Shiro roared. THen he transformed into a dragon.( ) Grimmjaw laughed and dropped Gatame. ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    Mimi- She waved to Amu, Naomi and Ijorie. Kai grabbed her, and jumped. The place where she once stood exsploded. Mimi screamed. Kai hld her close, protecting her. SOmething was ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- He walked to his room. The sun was begining to peak over the horizon. Tobi was tired and needed sleep. He fell onto his bed. At least it ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    oh.... then I can't help you. SOrry :(

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *I guess that'll be me." Tobi Uzaki- He left the room. Leaving Jessica alone, his only request to her was. "Jessica, no matter what. All I ask is for you ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- He grabbed her arm. Stopping her from leaving. "This clan we're apart of is stronger than ever. It's numbers are seemingly endless. The were-cats are small in numbers ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Shiro- He rubbed his head. The world was clearer now, and more stable. He could now sit still, not trembling. Shiro got out of bed, and walked into the living ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    Mimi- She ran into a store and grabbed a bag. " What are you doing?" Kai asked. His voice was quiet but Mimi heard him. "I'm getting candy of course." ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- He entered Jared's old room. Jessica was in it. "You shouldn't look through someone's things." He said. Jessica jumped up, shocked. "I-I was just." She mummbled. He sighed ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Shiro- TIme passed, and now he was awake.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Tobi Uzaki- It was Maria. She walked into the living room. She rushed to hug him. Tobi shrugged her off. "I missed you To- I mean Uzaki-sempai." She happily said. ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *I hope its Tobi that Maria is seeing.*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Shiro- He was passed out.

    Apr 28, 2008


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill