-
Re: vamps and werewolves
*Sic you do not know Teal, no one does* Teal- He sighed, more drama. Something he just did not need. An unessisary argument with strangers. He released her hand. "I ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
Shiro- Something about being in his presence made Shiro uneasy. He leaned away from the male vampire. Fear flooded through him. *Sic I can't remember your character's name.*
May 4, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Teal- "Is it too much to ask, but may I spend the night with you Arabella?" Teal asked. She nodded. "That would be quite nice, Teal." Teal took her hand ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- Lucinda leaned towards him. Tobi's heart beated faster and faster. He looked like he was about to pass out. "Damn it, I'm too tired to fight back." He ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Amaterasu
^_^
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
*uh oh... scary. RUN SHIRO! >_
May 4, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
*more romance* Teal- Teal walked to her, bowing. "It has been awhile since I've seen another vampire." The dark aburn haired girl smiled. "And I as well. Especially as one ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- He head a knock at the door. It was Lucinda. "Come in." TObi said aloud. The red haired vampire entered the room. She was dressed in a black ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
Shiro- He listened to him, and went inside. But strangely there was nothing to eat. Shiro relized that they're vampires who don't eat human food. SO instead he went to ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
*VAmpygirl I'm going to interact with you ok?* Teal- He walked down the empty sidewalk. His blue eyes glowing into the night like stars. Teal spotted someone. A girl, not ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
*Vampygirl your person is still the leader. Jared was suppost to be dead, but he isn't. Now he wants revenger on Tobi for killing Amber- if that is alright Serenity?* ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
Teal- He looked outside, there was Arabella. Walking home covered up, wearing sunglasses.
May 2, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I knew this would happen- Serenity, your person Jared didn't really die. He survived but Tobi thought he killed him. Now Jared wants revenge. Tobi killed Amber. Tobi UZaki- "Come ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: vamps and werewolves
ok ^_^ name Teal age 16 (really 200) gender male personality- he is the silent mysterious type. Never cries, shows little emotion. history- killed those close to him. Now he ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Tobi Uzaki- Jessica didn't understand what was happening. Tobi wrapped his arms around her. "what TOBI?" Jessica whined. He didn't answer, he just held onto her.
May 2, 2008
