User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: The Z Chronicles

    Jill stopped, as soon as she made it over the black bare fence; something began to run towards the fence. She tried to make a run for it but the ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Z Chronicles

    OOOh! this sounds like fun! Here I go! name: Jill McKee Gender: Female Age: 15 Background: She is originally from New York City but moved here(bad choice) to live with ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    Chelsea made her way over to her bedroom door. She was trembling all over. Chelsea tried her best to keep the terrible images out of her head-concentrating on the short ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hours of darkness

    .........wow.... it is really long and I am scaried to read it... maybe you should star out shorter.^_^

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Invader Zim

    hello MadHatter! It is me, Maki-Chan. I wish to be apart of your Invader Zim storyboard, caus I love that show soooooooooooo MUCH! :D I am Liz 1.human 2.don't care ...

    Dec 8, 2007


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear