-
Re: The Z Chronicles
Tyler's strength in his pull, surprised Jill. She didn't expect it, even though he was quite muscular. A strange feeling of hope filled her. Jill wasn't alone- alone their chances ...
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
Alright each assasin get's his/her own mission to perform. Its your choice what it should be, but if you don't know what do to for a mission I could tell ...
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
EVERYONE!! Al Mualin is dead thanks to Altair!!! thought you guys should know this, just in cause. ^_^ also if anyone is curious about the game go to youtube and ...
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
I stood their watching my brothers and sisters’ cheer and shout. Today was the day the Brother hood of the assassins finally went back into business. Many months had past ...
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: Chelsea
"Please answer." The girl whispered. But there was no answer. Mr. Peterson's house was empty- quickly Chelsea dashed away from the door and to the next house, that she believed ...
Feb 7, 2008 -
Re: The Z Chronicles
Jill slightly nodded her head. Then she slowly walked towards the boy, but she stopped in front of him. The high-school girl gave him her hand. She gave a small ...
Feb 7, 2008 -
Re: Chelsea
Chelsea ran faster as the sound of the jeep speeding towards her closed. Panic swept through her moving body. Her lungs felt like they were on fire. The pain caused ...
Feb 6, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
After a while the man got up and made his way towards the door. Kurenia waited a few seconds, and then she slowly followed him out of the bar. *Sigh ...
Feb 6, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
wow... a lot of people want to be assasins. ^_^ Thanks. Well I shall wait 1 more day and then we will begin! Also there is only 1 master spot ...
Feb 6, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
Hello Everyone ^_^ This is from the video game Assassin's Creed. This is during after the original master of the Assassin's in Masyaf betrayal and death. As you know and ...
Feb 6, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
*Well here I go* Kurenia sat quietly, taking a sip of her drink once and a while. She sat at the table in the back of the bar- watching everyone ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
Well I tried to get one yesterday but it snowed really hard and the power/internet went out. So here I am today. ps TNcowgirl Horse Freak/ Storybook junkie, I am ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: Chelsea
The small girl designed a plan- how to escape and where to go. "I'll climb out the window and make my way towards the long silver pipe and slide down ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: The Z Chronicles
Jill watched as the person in front of her waved his hands at her- trying to do anything that would prevent her from shooting. "Whoa! Hold it! I'm not gonna ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: Chelsea
A strange sense of security floud within Chelsea. Having something that can physically block her father from her sight gave her the strength to stop crying. The door could only ...
Feb 4, 2008
