-
Re: Chelsea
"Hang on please. We will be there soon" He finished. Chelsea hung up the phone and ran towards the old lady. "NO! Don't open it!" She yelled. But it was ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: NINS
ok :D
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
I stared at the scroll- standing in the castle garden. The flowers were blooming this season and the scent of lilac filled the after noon air. I didn't have to ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
Kurenia stared at the woman who had just turned into a wolf and turned back. A mix. She had never seen a mix before. She had only seen humans or ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: NINS
Name- Ume(plum blossom) gender- female rank- chunnin age- 15 village- Konaha appearance- umm just take away the crown and wings ^_^ personality- She is brave and is true to her ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Z Chronicles
They stopped in front of the church doors. Jill's heart beated harder. "There can be 4 possible out comes I can think of. 1. we go inside and there is ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Chelsea
"911 emergency. How may I direct your call?" A female voice asked. "The police." Chelsea shouted. She waited for a few seconds." Yes what is your emergency?" A man asked. ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
Dream- Kurenia stood their, surrounded by darkness. She was shivering and covered in the blood of a wolf and a human. Her tears poured from her eyes making a sizzling ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
Kurenia wiggled and squirmed in the bed. Pain swept through out her cloth covered body. Even though her body was in so much pain at least the bleeding had stopped, ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
Alright I shall wait TNcowgirl. And RoryLegend I shall email you when I have the stuff for your character ready. :D
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
Kurenia's vision slowly began to return. She could hear a voice calling out to her. She could feel something slowly tap against her blood stained face. "Are you OK, can ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
*Everyone the things I write will tell you more info about the creed, assassins, targets, and past events. OK so if you wish to stay informed read the stuff I ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
alright... Sure. That's ok. How about as soon as I'm ready you can be my target ok?
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
Kurenia followed the man to a dark alley way. She took out a small blade, ready to strike- but as she closed in she suddenly found herself pinned on the ...
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: Chelsea
"Yes? What is it deary?" The elderly woman asked. Chelsea sped in past the lady. "What are you doing?" She asked Chelsea. "Close and lock the door." The girl told ...
Feb 8, 2008
