User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    *did I miss something with the tiger?* Chelsea awoke to see she was lying in a warm bed. The room was empty. She looked outside to see nothing but trees- ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Kuri gave a slight smile. "So what did your king say?" She asked. Fire nodded."He said you are allowed to stay." Ryder nodded back." We can head towards your family ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    yes... she fell for it! BRILLIANT!!

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    I'll try it. :D name: Madoline Frere nickname: Momo(peach) gender: female year: 1 house: Griffon appearance: + the little dragon in the picture is her pet. Sushi. personality: she is ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    umm, uhhh, LOOK A FLUFFY BUNNY!!!!!

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crystal Chronicles

    what is the game about?

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    The idea of being with a family again made Kuri smile, but she couldn't. "I can't. An besides I promised someone I would never be a Wolf Shifter. But not ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    lol, uhh I mean, I wasn't laughing!! I swear!!!!

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    The small girl tried everything to get free, but her 'father' was much stronger. He easily lifted her up and walked back to the house.

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    "Some might think it is, but the truth is I have no choice but to be a traveler. To be alone." Kuri stopped. Her eyes began to tear up, but ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    YAH!!!! And don't worry I will tell you when its time. And if you want to stay current with the storyline you can read the storybourd as much as you ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    ok, and don't worry we all get writer's block. ANd it is pure evil!! :twisted:

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    Her father pushed the old lady and followed his daughter. Chelsea could hear the loud sound of his feet pounding against the ground. She didn't even bother to look back. ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Alright I am glad you enjoy it. :D

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Kurenia looked away. Fire could see the sadness in Kuri's eyes. So she quickly changed the subject. "Do you have any family?" She asked. Fire didn't have time to think ...

    Feb 10, 2008


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell