User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: NINS

    Hachiko held her kunia close to her face, ready to attack. Ume smiled. She performed another pare of hand signs. "Dragon's Breath fire jutsu!" Ume yelled. The rock dragon opened ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    I bowed to the other masters" I believe it best to take our leave, for now." They also bowed in respect and the lower ranks bowed lower then the masters. ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    "Altair isn't too concerned, right now its only speculations and rumors. But he does want to send some assassins to find out more information- to decide weather its true or ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    Ume watched the fire jutsu come towards her. She quickly performed hand signs. "Water bullet jutsu!" A bunch of huge water bullets flew out of Ume's mouth and towards the ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    Lizzy gave Receria a nervous look. She didn't like surprises. "What is it?" The brown haired 14 year old girl asked Lizzy. "I..I don't know why but I am having ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    Lizzy stayed in the long line, all of the people were patients. Young and old and of all races- it didn't matter who. "What are these black outs?" Lizzy wondered. ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    "We're not sure, but a few of our brothers have reported seeing Templar gathering in the cities." I informed them all.. *sorry not enough time*

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    Lizzy opened her eyes. She was in a room, and the weird thing was she could see- from both eyes. This time the mechanic's robotic eye had worked and is ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    "Nothing is wrong now...but...." I stopped. "What is it Adilah?" Ryder asked me. I looked around." I don't know how to tell you but Altair believes the Templar scum are ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Kuri tried to sleep- the sounds of someone talking kept her from complete sleep. She opened one eye to see a wolf on the ground pestering Fire. Kuri sighed and ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    * I am tired of waiting so, here we go! note: Anyone can still join!!! But hurry!!!* "AAH!!!" A young girl screamed. Wires and tubes were coming out of her ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    Ume stared at her." How does she know about that?" She wondered. The blue haired ninja gave her an angry look." They are not my friends." Hachiko just smiled."Sure..." Ume ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    its ok.. san= a friend or equal respect with yourslef(your equal) chan= close friends siblings use it too like niichan, oniichan. kun= very close friends or perhaps more sama= lord ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    I walked out of the castle to see Ryder, sitting on the ground. I walked towards him.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    Ume sighed and then drank up the soup of the ramen, making a slurping noise. "Its going to be a while. Kaylee-chan said Naruto-sama is spending the entire day with ...

    Feb 12, 2008


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso