User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *Arrive into english class- where Lee and Lizzy are. ^_^ Later on Lizzy can have a paper cut and Leon, and others flip out*

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (NOTE!!!!!! LIZZY DOESN"T KNOW ABOUT THE VAMPIRES!!!!! SHE THINKS EVERYONE IS HUMAN!!!!!!) Lizzy- She chewed the gum. Lee seemed pretty nice.

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- She was now in English and a puffy blacking brown haired girl came in late. The teacher had yelled at her, but she took her seat. Lizzy looked over ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- She stared at this student. He surtaily didn't try to obey the dress code, but there was something else about him. Thats when she noticed the blood on her ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Everyone I ahve posted a disccusion ^_^

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- Class had ended only for her. The porfessor announced. "Ms. McClure, you're wanted at the freshmen Princible's Office." Lizzy gave a slight nod and got up. "See ya later." ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- She felt like she was being watched (Which she was), but atleast she was ni a class she enjoyed. MATH! The numbers, the formulas, the equations, the graphs, everything ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- Lizzy was ready to take Luci's hand, she had made a friend. But Mr. Williams didn't allow it. "Come on you should head to your room." He commanded. Leon ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy McClure- It was a normal day, just like all the many others that seemed to pile up in her life. Lizzy McClure got up everyday, got dressed, went to ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Can someone please bring me in. (Puppy dog face) please. I am Kizame Utada.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Ok Here's what I got so far. 1 human- Lizzy(female 7 vampires- four males three females. I will wait one more day before we begin. To let everyone know the ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Possible Storyboard plots. 1. Life for 17 years old, Lizzy McClure is average in every single way; however one day she is accepted into a mysterious private school in Transylvania. ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    I have returned. I was in Vvs.W 1 and 2 so I decided when I came back to YWS to join and help my old friend Paramorem, and also the ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Name: Twili (I know its a wierd name) Age: 16 Element: darkness Personality: he is silent and timid. He prefers to be alone Weapon/Gift: He controls the darkness. Like he ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Alright, Firestar has requested for me to join so I have a few questions. 1. who is who. (Elemtens ect.) 2. what is happening? 3. what is going to happen ...

    Sep 16, 2008


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman