User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: NINS

    Ume stared at Tobi and Itachi. "You don't have to stalk me you know." Ume giggled. Ume stood up she didn't want to deal with them." Hachicko I'm leaving. I ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Until the End

    Hi! I'll join ^_^ name: Thorn gender: female age: 18 race: humane appearance: personality: She is strong and self sapporting. She's a do it yourself person. Thorn is like a ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    I headed towards the meeting room, and waited for the others who would join me on this mission. I couldn't help but remember the past. flash back- I was heading ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    "yes, that would be entertaining." I responded. I exited the ring. Still stunned that I had lost. No wonder that most cannot be masters without inner peace. It is a ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    Ume stayed quiet-staring at Hachicko's kunia. Hachicko looked over to see that Ume's summoned beast was still here. It walked towards Hachikco. "Remove your knife from my master..." It growled. ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    *sure, but... she'll want payback!* I twirled and struck at Alex. He dodged with much grace. We looked as if we were dancing. It was quite fun. He was giving ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Darkness swept over Kuri. She had lost conciousness; while Hassar had taken her away. He was heading towards home. A giant castle near the coast. Where he could have his ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    Lizzy nodded. Trinity made sense. They had to start out small. There was no use in rushing into things to quickly. They had time, to train, gather supplies, and locate ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    The sounds of Fire being in pain made Kuri cry. "Why is she trying to save me so bad. She could die!" Kuri thought. She had to save her, save ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Monanoke saw Alex ad Alana fighting the rouges. The scent of blood filled the air. "What's happening!" She screamed. Alex and Alana turned to face her.

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    Hachicko threw her shurikens into the steam. "Summoning Jutsu!" Ume yelled. A huge bangel Tiger jumped in front of the white haired ninja. It growled and hissed at her. Hachicko ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    Lizzy nodded. "From what I remember being on TV there are about 5 leaders. 1 in New york, USA. 1 somewhere in Brazil, another in Paris, France, another in Hong ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Monanoke- Something wasn't right. The sounds of shouting and yelling could be heard upstairs. Monanoke ran up the stairs- wishing to see what was happening.

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    I smiled. Alex had excepted my proposale. The novice girl walked out of the ring, a sense of dissapointment in her eyes. I pulled out my sword- staring into master ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Kuri's heart was pounding. "What's happening?" She asked. Ryder covered her mouth."Please Kuri, stay quiet for a little while." Dustin kept a sharp look outside the hole, only poking his ...

    Feb 16, 2008


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy