-
Re: Silent Hill: The Sacrifice
Tessa- The screech of the owl was loud but faded quickly. Tessa chuckled. "Sounds like mr. birdy wasn't fast enough." Sara stared at the strange little insane girl. This was ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Poke Poke
Ren- Twili was her most powerful pokemon. After the quick attack from Electrike, Twili got up with ease. "Use shadow ball!" Ren commanded. A dark orb began to form from ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Life in the streets!
Sai- The japanese teenage boy munched slowly on his milkyway. He watched people enter and exit the cigirret store. Most of them hacking and coughing. Sai didn't like cigirrets. He ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
Adilah- It was strange seeing the 4 of them in love, yet I knew it was a road that will lead to desaster. It didn't matter though. They were my ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Sword and Storm
Leo- He lauhed. The fairy boy was exstremely powerful. With the sun on his side nothing would stop him. He would destroy the rebels and end the war. Leo would ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
Adilah- I was over welmbed by Dali's hug. "Don't worry. I am alright. Just a couple of cuts and bruises. Nothing seroius though." I reasured her. Alex walked up to ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
Adilah- My plans were not neccisary. Once Dali threw the elixure into the air I removed the needle and I landed onto the ground. Velna grabbed the chair and threw ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Poke Poke
*oh no MOMO!!!* Ren- She reached into her pocket." GO BERRY!" Out came out her Beedrill. " Berry use twin needle!" Ren yelled. "Bite!" Naomie shouted. Berry stabbed with his ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
Adilah- James laughed." My, my you surtainly know your torturing. Don't be to ruff with her. She's the only assassin that leaves Masyaf, containing the information we need." James walked ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Brainwash Proof
Lizzy- THe green haired girl hid her hair in the hat." The plan. We each enter the city when one of us find the target make a radio call to ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Until the End
* Just a few are, but you can too* Thorn- The sound of thier running footsteps where heard behind them. Coming close for the kill. Thorn, unfortunatly was injured and ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
Adilah- "My fine flower, I must not be rude. My name is James." James introduced. The only doors I could see lead out were guarded by two large men, not ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Life in the streets!
Sai- After math class, Sai decided to skip his last class- science. He hated that class so much. Sai walked to the candy vending machine by the cigirret store. Sai ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
Monanoke- The girl grew quiet- restrained to the bed. Jenna, Alex and Naomi watched her. "Why'd she stop?" Jenna asked. "I don't know." Alex answered. Monanoke let out a smooth ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Silent Hill: The Sacrifice
Tessa- The bank. It had a huge walk in volt. Renforced with 10" of steel. Nothing could get in when it locked. The runaway, the prep, and the music producer ...
Feb 26, 2008
