User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    *Sorry I've been gone for a while. Sick* Adilah- I ran out of the library and headed towards city. Smoke could be seen rising past the horizon. "Shit, this can't ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    *I'm in this sounds way to cool to pass up ^_^* name: Allura gender: female age: 17 appearance: ignore the wings, personality: she is fearless and will do whatever it ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    * Maybe mysteriously some poeple slowly go missing and Aurora and her friends( the ones not missing) Have to discover what's happening and find the misssing people. Is that ok?*

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Moe- THe ship shook as the ocean became more unsettling. Moe had left the library earlie and headed for her cabin. She worried about where her mother was. So she ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: My life in a boarding school

    Tera- Tera sat down besides Satika. SHe yawned." Nice day, isn't it?" Satika nodded." Ya they say there should be no rain this week. Nothing but warm sunny wheather." Tera ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ripple Effect

    *I'll bring you in TN* Crimson- As she ran around another corner- WHACK! Crimson ran right into another person. She fell to the ground." Owww." She moaned rubbing her head. ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ripple Effect

    Crimson- THe little demon girl walked away from Ian. He just stood there. Crimson started to run as soon as she went around the corner. She had heard the sounds ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Moe- After she was done being sick. Moe headed towards the libary.( Yes this ship has its own libary! When I went to a cruise it had one). SHe was ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: My life in a boarding school

    *I shall have 3 roommates ^_^ Naomi and Satika. SO that means Singerofthenight and Lunabuna you are my roomies! ^_^*-all girls* Tera- SHe stopped Colt hadn't noticed her yet. Tera ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Monanoke- SHe had tried to ask the others but they did not know the answer. Maybe he did. Monanoke looked directly at Walter. " Can a person be bitten by ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: My life in a boarding school

    *soo lost might drop out. HELP!*

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Monanoke- THe little girl's tears kept on pouring from her eyes. She didn't know why though. Why she just started to cry in front of her 'enemy'. Why she felt ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Ren- Wearing a simple dragon air costume( winged earings a slime blue dress and a beautifil blue orb necklace, and a mask with the face of a dragonair) Ren ordered ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    ok I fixed my thing so please check it.

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    no grey isn't from a fairy tale...sigh you are right I guess I'll find another sooner or later.... I'll post a new person later and delete the last one.

    Mar 6, 2008


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky