User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *SIC- Leon is very invovled. Especially since he was in Lizzy's wierd dream, which I will describe again soon. It is day 2 (Tuesday) of Lizzy being at this school. ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *SURE!* Lizzy- "LIZZY!" A fimilar voice called out. It was Lucinda, Lizzy looked away. oh no! "What the hell are you doing out of the infermory? You made everyone worried.." ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- "Umm.." She mumbled. huh, this is quite strange.... Lizzy felt exstremely uncomfortable. I wonder where Mr. Williams is? It was true she had ditched him at the nurses office. ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (NO!!!!!!! DO NOT LEAVE!)

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (Sure... I am going to make another character, who is going to play a big role) Lizzy- She nodded. "That's an interesting nickname. How did you get it?" *OOOO!!!!! TIme ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- She nodded. I wonder what it would be like to not eat meat? But she didn't dwell on the thought for long. Emmett grabbed a slice of pizza. Lizzy ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- She backed away. GREAT! how stupid can I get! I just met her and already I made her yell at me. Lizzy looked away. "Sorry." Katie sighed. "Its ok." ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- SHIT! I-I didn't mean to say her name aloud! Lizzy looked away. "I-i heard it from a friend." Katie leaned closer. "Who?" Lizzy thought for a moment. "Himomi-sama." Katie ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (I hope this is ok paramore!) Lizzy- She tried to relax, but then it hit her. There was a girl besides me in the dream. She kept on saying Katie. ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (Everyone I am still determaining what 'special' skill Lizzy will have....hmmmm (So confused) Lizzy- Luci smiled. "I am glad you're alright." Lizzy gave a slight nod, seeing both Tim and ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (Sure, Emmet has a special ability- to read minds ^_^ Just make sure you have a unique one that no one else in the sotryboard has ^_^ You'll soon find ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (Sorry I have been sort of gone. Had a huge test on Tuesday, and I had to do ALOT of studying. Also I had a lot of homework to keep ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (EVERYONE!!!! It is day two, its early moring. Everyone is either just waking up, or is already awake. Lizzy Met Emmett. ^_^) Anyone need anything?

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (Ok, that's some good advice.)Gotta go anyways ^_^ last post for a while- I think. Lizzy- She nodded. "Kinda Like that." She looked at her watch. "OH NO! I am ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- It felt strange eating with Emmett, a person she had just met. But at least there weren't any other students. In a way it felt nice being with him. ...

    Sep 22, 2008


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf