User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- School- its was what she was very excited for. TO learn and read. AOi quickly changed into a plane white shirt and a knee high black skirt.(DOes the school ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    Tali- When Tali arrived at the barrieor she say Mia- with a human. She ran towards her. "Mia! We have to get out of here!" Tali yelled. *ALL I GOT!*

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- Last night was just a blurr. Sirith had helped her. But everything else was a blurr. When morning came Aoi stayed in her room- she had awakened first and ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- She felt bad about the mess. So after Naomi left she snuck back down to clean the kitchen- alone. She was placing dished into the sink when it hit. ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    *What's happening so far?* name: Molly gender: female age: 14 breed: elf appearance: personality: she is outgoing and curious. Plus she's a trouble maker. history: Her older brother is Sam. ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    * If I can still join , what is happening so far?* name: Kyo gender:male age: 17 appearance: just the boy history: He once had a love, but she was ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- "Um come in Giovanna." Aoi told her. She entered the room while Aoi was still placing her books in the bookself. "Dinner is ready." Giovanna reported. Aoi walked towards ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    * Is it ok if Aoi claims Sirith? Aoi is sadness/depression* Aoi- Aoi noticed that Sirith was walking slower then everyone else. Carefully Aoi stayed in a place far enough ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    Maki- She sighed. Maki hated waiting for the message to arrive. Staying still was never one of the things she usually did- mostly training and fighting.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- Following Naomi- Aoi and the others entered the portal; which would take them to earth. Aoi followed them but far away from them as possible- without getting left behind. ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- It was time. Aoi bowed before her master- The god of emotions. Theo, who had been so cruel to her- so cruel Aoi became the Sadness. Aoi looked over ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    Leo- He smiled. humans are coming to my world. That's lucky. I am very hungry. Leo rose from his throne. His minsions bowed before him." Capture the humans and bring ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    ^_^ Sounds fun. Name: Aoi (Blue) GEnder: female Age: 15 race: emotion controler? emotion: sadness/ depression personality: She is gloomy and shy. But very wise. history: As sadness she lost ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    * I know I'm late but may I may I also join?* Name: Tali Age: 12 Gender: female breed: fallen angel Personality: She is shy- but very wise and knows ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    *Sorry I was gone. 1st I was sick then I got MAss Effect. Now I am grounded alittle* Allura- She smiled. It was almost too easy- killing all those poeple, ...

    Mar 14, 2008


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.