User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    I couldn't resist. (School now is from 10:30 to 2:45! ^_^) Name: Kitty (real name Mimi) gendeR: female age: 10 breed: human- a changeling occupation: she wonders around- treated like ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- It was done. I headed towards the front castle balcony. It had been days since I really looked at Masyof. Where are you Altair? Without him I begame the ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *FOr a second I thought Entry was dead. oops >_

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *where is theo?*

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Umm ghost writer I already dibbed Darkness. Sorry. You see I was making the opst when you made yours. Sorry!

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Name: Twili (I know its a wierd name) Age: 16 Element: darkness Personality: he is silent and timid. He prefers to be alone Weapon/Gift: He controls the darkness. Like he ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *Sorry school is long* Aoi- She sat thier all alone. It was better this way. For some strange reason, Aoi began to remember the times before being free. Aoi's emotions ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- Everyone soon arrived into the library, or at least around it. I walked towards the center of the room. "Everyone! Our lord and savyor Master Altair is missing. Along ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- *Past memory- using 1st person* Everything was dark, everything was silent, and everything was cold. He said he'd free me, but I'm still here. He put something in my ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *Little does anyone know that Entry had control over Aoi before she ever came to earth* Aoi- She froze. Something inside her told her to stop, and not see Viola. ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    *Everyone there is a messanger going to every assassin. There will be a meeting in the library. Adilah will be waiting.*

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pentagram: The Begining

    Sora- "A trick, huh? SOunds like fun Lilith. Wanna help Deairna?" Sora asked. Deairna nodded." Sounds almost like too much fun. YOu sure the old hag won't stop us?" "Oh ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Curse

    ^_^ everyone loves a good love story! name: Lady Michelle age: 17 gendeR: female appearance: personality: she is shy and kind. A little bit too curious. history: After the death ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- She stopped. The trail of Viola's sadness went on the road." Great she got a ride." aoi sighed. Then she heard a man laughing right behind her." what are ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pentagram: The Begining

    Sora- When the witch left Sora let out a huge sigh." Man whenever I see her. I think she's going to turn into a snake and constrict me to death." ...

    Mar 17, 2008


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said