-
Re: The Faerie Court
Kitty- She skipped down the empty stone path. Huge bush maze walls covered both sides of the path. A light shined." What was that?" Kitty wondered. Kitty ran around the ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Band Life
^_^ Name: Brad Willuam Age: 16 Gender: male Appearance: Band: The Derks Instrument: He's the bass giutar History: he was born in Brucklen new york. He is rebel. His parents ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
Adilah- I stood thier alone. At the market. Days had past and I needed something desparettly to keep me entertianed. Most of the time I spent being alone. Today I ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
*I still have no clue why she did this either* Monanoke- The little girl wondered down the sidewalk. The streets were empty. But then she spotted a swing set. "Oh ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Pentagram: The Begining
*We all got caught by the witch and said we were just training.*
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Kitty- She watched Tristan and Galeis talk. Kitty however became bored and wondered off to the gardens. Perhaps she could get to her secret spot today. The queen didn't like ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Pentagram: The Begining
* Umm TN what was that??*
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
*Don't worry LunaBuna Aoi is going to reborn again, but as Kin* Aoi- Aoi grabbed her head. She screamed." Ssshe's trying to take control!" "Fight her!" Naomi commanded. Aoi fell ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
Aoi- "Please! I can't do it myself. I am too much of a coward, and no one else can kill me. Only Viola can." Aoi stopped. "I can feel her. ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Kitty- She finaly decided to answer Tristan's question." The red head is my friend- Aurora." "Oh so that is her name. Thank you Kitty." Tristan responded.
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Brainwash Proof
Hello?! I hope this isn't going to die!!!!
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Kitty- SHe grabbed some carrot cake. It looked heavinly. SHe placed it on a plate and ate it with a fork." Are you hungry Tristan?" Kitty asked. He shook his ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
Adilah- When I left the house unlike the first time. I was walking with crutches. The doctor had told me it was a miricle I was still had the same ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
Aoi- " But she'll do it again. She'll kill Viola, and Theo, and become the new Goddess of Emotions. Akane will bring caous back into the world and never end ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Kitty- SHe stopped dancing." Tristan lets stop I'm hungry." He nodded and they walked towards the bafee table.
Mar 22, 2008
