User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- As Naomi ran out of the room. Aoi's body began to glow. A briliant golden light filled the room. Fly and Goivanna stepped back. Away from Aoi's body. The ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- I needed to get away from this place. Maybe go to Jerusulam. Go to church and relax. YEs it is decided I am going to leave tomarro.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- The two danced. Kitty filled with energy was moveing all around the dance floor, while Tristan tried to keep up. *All I got*

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    AOi- Viola walked towards her, a knife in her hands." Goodbye." Viola whispered. Aoi smiled." May we all one day meet in the after life." Viola stabbed the knife in ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Testing Storybook

    B then got hungry again saw a magic muffin and went after it. *MUFFINS RULE!*

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- Taking his advice- Brad decided to toon his bass guitar. It was a big thing. But he loved its awsome royal blue color.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- The queen smiled." Well now, isn't that nice. What is your friend's name?" "Her name is Lilith." Kitty answered back.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- The cruthes weren't neccisary anymore. SO I got rid of them. I had just finihsed shopping when I saw Sali running off. I smiled. "I'm glad she's ok, at ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- He laughed." Trying the rude awakening. ARe ya Cam?" She turned around." Luckily I was getting up to take a wizz." He finished. Cam looked angry at him." Then ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- The little girl jumped for joy." You mean it! YOu'll really stay! I'm so happy!" Tonton however can get a little bit jelous." Kitty don't you already have enough ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- The little girl giggled. She like Lilith already." Tristan I'm hungry again." Tristan looked at her." YOu want some more carrot cake?" He asked. "Yes please!" Kitty shouted.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- Kitty hugged the human girl." Hey!" She shouted. "I like you, your warm." Kitty giggled. Kitty let go of her." Will you be friends with me and Tristan?"

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- Vince stood back up. He was laghing. Kitty was very scared now so she ran behind Tristan. Vince was an elf. "Come on now. I wasn't going to do ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Maybe. How about he's fought over by Cam and Carlie? If LunaBuna wants to.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Monanoke- As she swung once again, Monanoke began to sing again. Her voice this time was beautiful and flawless. Her voice echoed through out the cold night filling all the ...

    Mar 23, 2008


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost