-
Re: Killian High School RPG
*Ok what is happening so far then?*
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: psychic soldiers
*hmm we'll see. But I guess.*
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Band Life
Brad- The Derkz- "Hey Derby! DId you ever get my eggs?" Brad shouted. Darby sighed. Brad always called her that." Yah I put them in the fridge last night." Brad ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
^_^ Can I still join? name: Abby Lee, and Sally Trook age: 15, and 17 gender:female appearance: ignore the ears personality: Abby is gental and kind- shy. While Sally is ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Band Life
Brad- "Are you sure. We haven't really worked on that one, and it isn't perfected." Brad asked. "Yah I'm sure. But we are going to practice it all day today." ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
Monanoke- She stopped singing. After a while Monanoke relaxed. She wasn't hungry anymore. In fact she began to feel bad about what she did to Jenna. Though that didn't change ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: psychic soldiers
*How about they find a place to rest- fall asleep wake up in their normal forms. Then the men return and our characters 'discover' thier powers and use them to ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Band Life
Brad- He laughed." So what songs are we going to use tonight?" He asked. "I think we should use 'Red Eyes', 'Real You, 'Just Destiny, and 'Lullaby'" Katharine answered.
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
Kin- She looked over, but Goivanna covered her face. Preventig Kin from seeing Dean's body. "Why are you doing that?" She asked. "DO you want to go outside. Maybe we ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Band Life
Brad The Derkz- Brad wildly played his bass guitar. It made perfect harmony with the other giutars. Lilith began to sing the song 'Red Eyes' Brad's favorite.
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
Adilah- It had been two days since I left Masyaf. Today I arrived in Jerusulam.
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: psychic soldiers
Momo- She pounced on the man's head who held Tobais. Clawing at his face he released Tobias. But then the man punched her off his head. OW! Momo yelped.
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
Kin- She shook her head." No, the only this I know is my name, and how to talk. Everything else is new to me." (This means she's like totaly naive. ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Kitty- She ran towards te queen. "Mommy how did you like my dancing?" " It was lovely Kitty. Just wonderful." The Queen responded. The Queen motioned for Kitty to sit ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: psychic soldiers
Momo- She gave a low pitched angry meow. The others were aware to the men in suits. Just then the other car door swung opened and a man grapped Momo ...
Mar 24, 2008
