User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- Wearing Luci's hoodie Lizzy tucked her body into it, creating an almost fedul position. "L-Luci, I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt Leon." Lizzy was sobbing. Luci knelt besides ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- Lizzy didn't understand what Emmett was saying. He had forced her to the ground and was yelling nonsense at her. Slowly before Emmett's eyes Lizzy began to change back, ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- She was so hungry. Then with out thinking, Lizzy pounced towards Tim. Trying to attack him, by digging her fangs into his soft cold flesh; however Emmett tackled Lizzy ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (You gotta sound out what Lizzy is saying) Lizzy- Luci backed away, trying to say something, but to Lizzy all it looked like was just a bunch of nonsense. Lizzy ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    the girl Kairi? The one the man was pulling? If not I will post this, if it is I shall re-edit it ^_^) Kairi- I didn't understand why I was ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (Ok, I can work with this. I'll just flat out say that Lizzy has three forms- human, wolf, and (THis one is a surprise) Lizzy- Nothing made sense. Lizzy just ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- "L-Lizzy are you alright?" Luci asked. Her voice was trembling, she new something bad was going to happen. Lizzy stopped they were outside, in the nighttime atmosphere. The moon ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    here's my person, but for right now I can't be on the computer for too long. Please keep me in ^_^ Name: Kairi Wiliams Age: 15 Gender: female Appearance: Personality: ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (I might not be on for awhile...maybe) Lizzy- a...vampire? Lizzy broke out into laughter. Everyone stared at her. "Yeah, yeah. If that's true then I'm frikin God." She walked away, ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    Can I create someone who is kidnapped by the vampirates? Like from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean. That would be COOL! ^_^

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (hmm..what to do? Should she be a cowered? Lizzy- She didn't know what to do. I wish I could fait right now Unfortunatly she couldn't do that. "I-I...umm..." She didn't ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    (WOW!) Lizzy- She couldn't say anything. She was just too shocked. This was ust freaky for her, everyone she had ever knew, especially boys never really seemed to interested in ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    alone time.* Lizzy- She shook her head. "No its not his fault I followed him." Leon stared at her, what was it about her that he was soo attracted to?

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Vampirates

    (ULTIMATE CONFUSION) I do not get it. Are they vampire pirates? Also do they turn their crew or posess them?

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Lizzy- Against her better judgement she ran after him. Leon was in the boy's dorm building heading to his room. Lizzy didn't understand but she followed her. He could hear ...

    Sep 28, 2008


Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White