User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- "Sure Cam." He answered. They walked to his car- a dark green truck. Then drove to the mall.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    *Bad LunaBuna shame on you >_

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- Dressed in her pink night gown. Kitty conviced Lilith to braid her hair.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- Fly guided her back to the car. Just then a squirl ran by. Kin stopped." What was that?" Kin asked. "That's a squirll." Fly answered. "Oh, what's a squirll. ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- Goivanna and Fly drove to a near by ice cream shop. They got Kin a choclate suday. When she bit into is her face glowed. " YUm! This is ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- He lept off the stage after rehersal." Where are ya going Brad?" Cam asked. "Heading to the mall. Gonna get myself a new vidoe game. Um BioShock." Brad finihsed.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- Little did Lilith and Tristan know. Kitty was protecting them- from the hunt. It was a thing faries did when they either became bored, angry at thier humans, or ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- Grabbing both thier hands she dragged them to her room. A huge room with six walk in closests." Lilith you are going to stay in my room. There's a ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    *You all totaly ignore Adilah!!!!*

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- The word hunt made Kitty tremble." Lilith!" Kitty shouted. The tow humans stopped dancing. Kitty had to save them." Lilith I want to show you my room!"

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- Humans- She didn't understan how they could be so cruel, and unforgiving. It didn't matter Kitty would remain pure, like her mother.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- I now am staying with a friend. Ada, who lives with in the middle district. I decided to provide another place to stay besides the buroe. Perhaps I would ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    *I'll help you out Phinpin ^_^* Monanoke- A car passed by, and their eyes met. The freak and the scientist.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Abby- She headed towards lunch. Abby didn't have this lunch with Sally. It would be hard for her to make friends. Abby was very shy. Sally- She was in gym ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Momo- We have to rescue James! Momo moewed. Sieya sighed. Hoe do you exspect we do that? Momo became quiet.

    Mar 24, 2008


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman