-
Re: Time
LunaBuna can Mimi have Mason Thomas?
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Mimi- Lilith ans Tristan wondered why Mimi acted like this. WHat had upset her.
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
*I have no exscuse for my not being here.* Abby- She awoke in a dark room. Tied to a chair. Sally was lying on the floor unconsoius." Where am I?"
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
Kin- Everything was still. It was as if time had stopped." Will you faithfully begin your true destiny? Or will you run away?" Kin asked. Viola's heart was beating faster ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: psychic soldiers
Momo- she ran into his kithcen. Momo knew his house too well. She grabbed a sandwich.
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Mimi- "I'm not kitty. My name's Mimi." She studdered. Then she started to ball her eyes out. Tristan and Lilith hugged her.
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Time
^_^ name: Mimi gender:female age:18 personality: she is very sad, and distant. Timid and alone. Will you be able to save her from lonlieness? history: All her family is dead. ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
Kin- She walked towards Viola. She didn't even glanse at the fight. Viola just stood thier motionless. Kin was now right in front of her. "YOu know, we're all apart ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: psychic soldiers
Momo- A headache plauged her head. Pain echoing in her brain pounding harder and harder. Never ending.
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
Monanoke- She smiled, grabbing his hand." You smell good. Dr. Greye." He stared. She knew his name." I'm Monanoke, good Doctor. Her teeth showed through her rose red lips. Monanoke's ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
Kin- A painful past. A name of Jade and Kyle. Nothing but meaningless thoughts in her head. It didn't make any sense. Soon Goivanna, Fly and Kin made it to ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Kitty- She wasn't stupid. Kitty knew the truth. Her name was even a lie. It wasn't Kitty. It was Mimi, but she was forgetting it. A servent walked past her." ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: psychic soldiers
Momo- She awoke next to Tobias. They were both human again." Ugh. I'm never going to eat pizza again?" Momo stopped. It wasn't a dream.
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
Kin- She froze. Goivanna and Fly stopped." What is it?" Goivanna asked. " I'm not sure, I felt something in my heart. It hurt, then it vanished. I also heard ...
Mar 26, 2008 -
Re: The Faerie Court
Kitty- "Mommy warned me having a boy and a girl would be hard." Kitty added. Tristan stared. What did this mean?" Lilith's still asleep. I'm making sure no one desturbs ...
Mar 26, 2008
