User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Time

    Mimi- She looked up at him. She was shocked." Are you not afraid?" She asked. Her voice was clear and perfect. Almost like a bird singing." Why?" He asked. "Because ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    yes we've only just started so hurry.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- My job was to kill Altair and retreave the Templar treasure. Of course I had another plan in mind. One that Altair created for me to end the Templar. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Aliens

    Moana- She smiled." Yes I hope this is an apropreat human gesture." Moana wondered. She nodded." I will always be ready for peace."

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin - Nothing was happening. Viola was afraid. Uknow to what might lie ahead if she chose this path. Kin just waited. She was patient and kind. It seemed she ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Mimi- sitting in the alley way she slowly ate the hotdog she had stolen. In order to live she must steal. It was the only thing she could do. Now ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- After I defeated the main gate guars I released the lockes and opened the gates. Letting the Templar warriors inside- ready to slaughter.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- He snuck an Evanesense cd. A little embarased.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- Home. It was the place of my birth, and was going to be my tomb. "Are you ready my dear?" James asked me. I looked over to him. He ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad (The Derkz)- "Alright, but I'm not sharing with you." He added. After that he finished munching on the taffy, an dhe bought all his candy. Then they went to ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- Then he spotted it. A candy shop. He rushed in. Cam poked her head inside- surprized. "Umm Brad?" She asked. She couldn't see him. But then he popped up ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    ? KittyKat Cam's with Brad going to the mall.*

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- If there was one thing he could do besides play giutar- it was drive. He was a pro at it. But he held back so Cam could keep up ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    alright! High FIve! ^_^

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- My mind is not my own. Yet I still go willingly. Why? I wonder. Perhaps I can brake free when I get there. Saving everyone there. Or perhaps I ...

    Mar 28, 2008


Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot