User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes good writing?

    taking the time to create a vivid scene with words, and describing is what gets me. Also trying something no one else has done before! Taking a risk in writing ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Holiday Madness

    These are some really nice photos. I really like them. Especially the Wall art one. I just love graphity (Wel only the ones that really look like art!) the "Stop ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Potpourri.

    First I have to say is... Man it looks really nice where you are at. I am stuck in -20 weather in a damn blizzard. :cry: I like the first ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Human subjects and others

    Wow! I love your style. Its just so fun and interesting. My favs are the guy holding the camera, the hands one, the "Done with it" one, and the very ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Playing with Light

    These are nice pictures. 1st- I suggest you zoom out a little bit. Are those sizzors (Can't spell v_V)? It would be kinda cool if the light focuses on the ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: nickasaur blue eyed brunette=D

    Interesting. She is a pretty girl; however this picture is sort of boring. Making it more interesting, and different. Try different and strange camera angles. Edit the pic to make ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Ice Storm Pictures

    That looks so c00l! I have seen that before, but not on that type of plant. It looks so pretty all cacooned in ice. Nice job ^_^

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: School Project

    This is a good picture. I like it ^_^ i took a photography class once. Sad to say I have hardly any talent. But I did manage to take an ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: First Ever Dragon

    not bad. It has a good design to it. I also like the way you didn't do an actual side view. It looks like the dragon is looking near the ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Teaser

    no the guy has a hood up, no hair is showing on his.

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Alex Evans and others

    WOW! I really like the last one! It has so much emotion in it. ^_^

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Scribles

    hahaha :lol: I have the same problem.

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: my art

    nice! You have such an interesting style ^_^

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Anyone draw their characters?

    I love doing that ^_^ Especially when I create a really cool looking character :P

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: You can count on her

    This is really cute; however I wouldn't see this as a Chibi. It has to be way deformed (In a cute way) the head has to be bigger and the ...

    Dec 9, 2008


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane