User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Art & Photography Re: Dream of a horseless carousel

    this is a work in progress, and I just lazily did the background ^_^ I am gonna work with GIMP on this soon.

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dream of a horseless carousel

    The dream begins with me inside of an antique shop. I am with my family (My mom, sister) Well anyways I am looking around and I find myself alone in ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai the fire demon

    THANKS! Ok I did this on GIMP a computer program you can download for FREE!!!!! >_< ok. I do need to work with shadows. I am going to study how ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai the fire demon

    I am trying so hard to find my own style T_T. Here's Kurenai my character. She was inked and colored on GIMP. the only bad thing is that I am ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture

    THis picture is around 4 months old and I now make lineart out of the picture and re-color it. This was when I first was using gimp and I didn't ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cosmica chapter 1 page 1

    thanks! I had trouble with gimp v_V I was trying to make the sky look dark but fiery, but I failed. I will work hard and use your suggestions to ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cosmica chapter 1 page 1

    thanks! I am glad cause I didn't really like what I did with the crowd so thanks for the helpful suggestion ^_^

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cosmica chapter 1 page 1

    ok, I need some constructive suggestions on this page!

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: My mind is broken v_v

    ok. I suppose you are right. Thanks

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: My mind is broken v_v

    okay. I have tried so hard to think of an idea to continue this; however nothing comes. I do not know whether I want the footsteps to belong to a ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Developing Dialogue making it count

    you could add stuff like "How could ya do this ta me!" or you could do this. "I-I..." I stopped, to think for a moment. "I just wanted to protect ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Perfect Characters?

    I once wrote about a perfect character. He was handsome, smart and brave. He saved a girl and was the dream man for her; however! it turns out he just ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Physical Descriptions

    I say have FUN! Describe them with interesting words like stringy, bobbling, greasy, sickly. Use different and creative words. Here's an example!!! The girl walked past everyone, her long, greasy ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How do you write a good mystery?

    create many little questions. Like in a novel of mine here are some... 1. How did Alex (Main character's sister) disappear? Why? 2. How did Alex's note get in Beth's ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What is your favorite atribute in a charcater?

    My favorite thing about characters is not being perfect. I hate characters whom seem like everything is perfect and nothing bad can ever happen to them. I would rather read ...

    Jan 7, 2009


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket