User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Art & Photography Re: Yellow Hill Wolves

    OK, suggestions 1. a few of them have paws that look like hooves (practice drawing paws) 2. the white wolf at the left top section looks a little bit strange. ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Tooth Wolves

    not too bad, here are a few suggestions 1. I think you should shade ^_^ It will look a lot cooler 2. try to draw the wolves in lots of ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: So, I've been practicing my photomanipulation

    Wow. 1. The model is very pretty, and I lover her expression 2. The background is beautiful

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Character concept drawing

    This is really cool. 1. I really like your style. It's realistic-ish but not really. It is interesting. 2. I really like how they look, peaceful and relaxed. It is ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Drenched in Depression

    This is pretty good. There are only a few things to suggest ^_^ 1. When outlining make sure the lines are not so thick (gives a sort of messy look) ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai's new look

    thanks ^_^ Yeah... I mess up a lot when I make lineart from my drawings. It's hard for me. I will fix it up, and thanks for the help XD

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai's new look

    thanks ^_^ Yeah, I noticed the stripes right after I posted this (bad luck v_v). Oh and I also noticed that I made her have six fingers on her right ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Self portraits

    wow. I have to say you are very pretty. ok. I really like the last three photos. The 1/3 is nice it looks peaceful and you look the best in ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: ...And to the woods, to Grandmothers house we go...

    Nice pictures ^_^

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Matte Painting

    wow. This is really looks like a fantasy world. Are you a video game graphics designer? Cause this reminds me of a video game scenery. Nice by the way. I ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    GASP!!!!!!!! Your realism is AMAZING! I love this. The hair looks so real and I can see all of the emotion in her face. The hands are nicely done (usually ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My recent pics!

    awww. They are all so cute ^_^ My favorite one is the one painting. Nice job :D

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai's new look

    and the colored version...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai's new look

    here's the lineart

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dream of a horseless carousel

    thanks for the reviews. I must do my best! I am going to fix those things. Yes.... v_v I just wish school would end so I would have more time ...

    Apr 13, 2009


Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan