-
Re: my nightmare
it is well based from a fanfic of mine ^_^ this is the 'other' version of the main character who is an impostor
Dec 8, 2009 -
Re: my nightmare
here is a drawing of my own silent hill. need helpful advice ^_^
Dec 8, 2009 -
Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)
I just started using shade on my computer program, and I am very bad with it T_T about the costume, it's an assassin's uniform from the crusades, and well she ...
Dec 4, 2009 -
Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)
fixed up the the assassin kat and me pic
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)
"I think they'd look even better if you cleaned up your lines a bit, so they're not quite as sketchy. You can do this on the computer if you have ...
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)
Dear Maki-Chan, Your artwork is beautiful. Each picture has so much character and energy, they seem truly alive. They make me wonder what the story is behind them, especially the ...
Dec 2, 2009 -
Re: Silent Hill photos
thanks ^_^
Dec 1, 2009 -
Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)
thanks ^_^ I am glad you feel that way, since well you're a participant in my contest
Nov 30, 2009 -
Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)
thanks ^_^ Feet= PURE EVIL >< I'll work on meh feet :)
Nov 29, 2009 -
Re: Pictures from Summer Past
wow the first picture instantly made me think of an electric piano (the windows look like keys ^_^) Nice photos
Nov 29, 2009 -
Re: Leaves (drawing)
Great job, these are very pretty ^_^
Nov 29, 2009 -
Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)
last one so far
Nov 29, 2009 -
Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)
>_
Nov 29, 2009 -
Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)
Lizzy comforting her sister after they were kidnapped
Nov 29, 2009 -
Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)
here are some drawings I made tell me what ya think
Nov 29, 2009
