User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Super heros

    Alright thanks for reasponding and I'll look at those super hero stories you told me of.... I guess alot of super hero stories are the same, get power fight villian ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    alright!!!

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    " There was a numbing sensation going through out his entire body. The chains that enwrapped his body cause his skin to burn and peel like old paint. It was ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I love to tourture my characters. I believe it brings a connection between the readers and the characters. "I don't know why I am here. Maybe if there had not ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    "The boy's mother loved him so very much. With all of her heart. She protected him and raised him but there was a bitter hatred in her eyes. The truth ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Breakin Free'

    I used to wright stories like these, but I made a completely different one that I never really read another theme in a book like it before. " The forgotten ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contreversy: Good or bad?

    To me its all an opinion. You decide what's good and evil for yourself, but that doesn't mean that everyone feels that way ohh no. Its what you believe is ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Making Fantasy "Original"

    well if you want my opinion about fantasy its about almost anything not possible. If its good vs evil than its the author's job to make a totaly different view ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    I guess I'll just browse through a few poetry books and the ones that i like I'll check out and carefully read throught it.

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Super heros

    Alright everyone. Here's a tough question. Super heros, good stories about them. Whether they are your's or some one elses. Anybody have any. So far the only super hero story ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    alright I shall take your guys' advice. Tomarro I'm heading to the libary. When i was younger I was a wonderful at poetry. Now its been so long that I ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    Ok so I'm really bad at poety. Almost all the comments I got for my poetry where insults. It stinks. Alright lets ge to the point. I need help with ...

    Nov 18, 2007


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso