User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Fiction Discussion Re: names

    Click on the link below for help ^_^

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    well I am readying Twilight- really good ^_^

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Naruto!!

    Alright. I just made a Naruto fan-fiction and I am having a little trouble with it. This is not only for naruto fans but also regular writers. anyone may help. ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Questions about Reviews & so on...

    Thanks everyone this does bring a better knowlage of what the other writers do and so on.

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and Friends)

    what about ancient mytholigy? Will that work. YOu know like greek/ roman stuff. :D

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Questions about Reviews & so on...

    Here are a few questions I want to know and I also wish to know other member's view on it too. 1. Why do people sometimes have something that never ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    You know what. You're right! I shall find my own way of poetry! :D thanks!

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: HORROR!!!

    I tried to rewrite it over 11 times now but I just keep on stopping. Nothing is as good as the original. It was so cool. I was the main ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: HORROR!!!

    thanks. The only horror I ever wrote was a silent hill fanfict 3 parts each about typede 20 pages and more! Then when I hit the print botton it deleted!!! ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    ok...but 1 time I got tazered, not on purpose, My mouth foamed and it hurt like a son of a B@%^*!!!

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: HORROR!!!

    ummmmmmmmmmmm......ok i guess i'll get rid of this ..........................................................why can't I delete this???? There's no delete botton!!! HELP ME!

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    today I went to the library, finally, and got some really good poetry books. After I read a few of them I got insperation. 2 new poems you can look ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    Thank you very much. I always took my writing seriously, and I always enjoyed the opinion of others. Its very important to have comments. Ones that tell you your writting ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: HORROR!!!

    Alright!! All horror writters, please give me a scary entery from your stories!! and when i get going on my story" A guestion Of faith" You shall read mine!! :twisted: ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help!

    alright I guess I will, and thanks! :D

    Nov 20, 2007


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus