User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Art & Photography Re: photography 3

    I really like the idea of the picture but you can hardly see the detail and the picture is blured. You cant see much but It is a very nice ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Entangled in... hair?

    For three years, not bad at all. ^_^ Do your best, and keep on improving. Don't be afraid to do something you haven't done before, like drawing in a new ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    eh, your not missing much. I mean its really cute, but if you haven't heard of the game you have no idea what is happening.

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    I know there are more than one style, but this one is more similar to the style from the Kingdom Hearts Manga. Have you heard of it? Its not very ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro

    Nice job, yet another reason I should get photoshop. the only thing I think you need to improve on are the hands. Yes they are very hard. Trust me I ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    umm....does that mean you do not like them?? Just curious. I drew him manga style ^_^

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    Thanks ^_^ I worked hard on this. I had never drew Sora before, but it was fun. Sure I will make sure to vary. I am going to try and ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: That Art Reference Site?

    They are really good sights ^_^

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Art Show

    is it still on?

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Mexico and Girlfriend Pictures

    wow that looked like alot of fun ^_^

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unicorn

    nicely done. The only thing I would change is the size its really hard to see everything and give a decent review,

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography by Garrett.

    I really like your style of photograohy ^_^

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Entangled in... hair?

    Well this is not too bad. How long have you been drawing? The only things you need to be careful of are nose shape/size, eye shape/size/location. Her forehead seems to ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Graphic Pencil--Fantasy art

    Nice shading and detail. You are really good showing the right amount of folds in his clohtes. I really like the exspression on his face. To me its like an ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: SORA- pencil version

    How did I do? Later on I will post a photoshop version. ^_^ this is my first time drawing him ^_^

    Sep 29, 2008


Who, being loved, is poor?
— Oscar Wilde