User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo >:3

    thanks for the comment ^_^ His arms do seem a little bit too long TT^TT I drew this, scanned it, inked it, and colored it using GIMP a free online ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fashion Designing by ME!

    I really like the first one. The colors are bright and happy. ^_^ you going to create these?

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Shippo >:3

    hope everyone enjoys, I'm still working hard to get better >_

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai

    argh. In the sketch, her right hand look perfect, it's at an angle where the thumb cannot be seen, but now that it isn't a sketch anymore it looks like ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai

    lol, don't worry about that. A special someone will make her smile again ;)

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai

    thanks everyone n//n a few things to note 1. this is a png file, which just posts her and uses the background color of what the site it example= 2. ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai

    true, her mouth is a little eh, but I suppose it adds to her 'silent loner' personality. thanks for the comment ^_^ I'm gonna start a web comic this summer

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai

    hope everyone enjoys ^_^ I worked hard

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)

    thanks iCarlyfan ^_^ that's my little assassin persona >_< I drew some more recent pics on my deviantart account if you wanna check them out

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Need Help Writting a Peom

    Things to think about poetry rhythm, flow, rhyming, line breaks, and punctuation. All of these effect poetry, (though rhyming isn't needed all the time, poetry like free verse doesn't use ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree

    Not too bad. The detail is nice, and it seems realistic and a good tree. A few pointers. 1. A tree that far away, you wouldn't be able to identify ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: art work

    thanks. I will edited this so the wings are detailed, fix the shoulder, hand, add detail to the wings and tail and fix the background.

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: art work

    What does everyone think? I edited this with GIMP a free program that anyone can upload online. It's like Photoshop. :smt004 note: She has a white outline to make her ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: my nightmare

    here's another photo this time just with meh pen ^_^

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: my nightmare

    well. I used a photo of a decaying old attic for inspiration. and the blood ^_^, yeah...about that... I need to work on blood and such

    Dec 10, 2009


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes